- use same weights for squats as earlier in the week
- try to beat your ability in the hps + ohs
- use front squats as assistance exercise, no need to kill it here, already a lot of squat volume today
- give pushing and pulling a slight break today, and try to kill it tomorrow
- you will not always be able to push forward a few pounds in all exercises. If you can push forward in one, like squats, but not another, like snatches, that is ok, push where you can and ride the wave where you must. Another time yo might be stuck in th esquat and push forward with the snatch, for example.
- train hard