1. Avoid doing anything fast except your 20 minute metcon, keep working on that lean and toned look. Fast singles, doubles and triples are for de-conditioned meatheads.
2. Avoid eating fat because its going to turn your 32 inch waist into a blobby mess. Remember that there is no fat in whole grain cereal and thats the key to being healthy.
3. Focus on the doing the bodyweight plank as your hardest abs exercise. Doing a heavy, uneven loaded carry would certainly cause you to become imbalanced and grow crooked.
4. Always do full body training to limit your strength and mass gains in any one area. Avoid any body part splits so you won't to get too bulky.
5. Never push too hard against the resistance, maintain a slow and controlled tempo to avoid injury. Safety first, protect your joints.
6. Avoid any accessory work to address your weaknesses, focus only on the things you're good at, like 5k runs and carbohydrate consumption. Never try anything new, you might learn something.
7. Accuse any strong athlete, who trains with high levels of intensity, of being on steroids. It's not possible to train more than once a day without secret sauce.
8. Complain about how expensive organic meat and healthy eating is and continue regularly consuming Ramen noodles for 17 cents a pack. The key to health is cheap food and expensive insurance.
9. Never go too heavy or too hard on an exercise. If you have been doing it so well for the past few years, it'll work for the next few as well.
10. Never do any big time lifts like squats, deadlifts, cleans or presses. You might get overly coordinated, pack on some quality muscle, get too much attention from hot women, and your confidence levels will most likely get out of control. This could cause an initial depletion of monetary funds due to the high occurrence of new dates and potential coital experiences.
There you have it, 10 tips to stay the same and avoid working towards gaining some hard earned strength and muscle to enhance your life.
If, in fact, you DO want to gain strength and enhance your athletic skill, please check out The Consummate Athlete! You have nothing to lose because it is free for a week and cancel if you don't want to stick around. We have something new for you everyday, including tutorials, exercises and demonstrations, articles and interviews and more. Check it out HERE!
As always, if you have a strong desire to enhance your kettlebell lifting technique and improve your strength and mobility with bodyweight exercise, please CLICK HERE FOR OUR KETTLEBELL AND BODYWEIGHT WORKSHOP VIDEO.