I think YouTube is awesome. Maybe its the anonymity that allows people to be so crazy with the things they say, but nonetheless, if you ever want to have a good laugh and you're not too sensitive, just start reading the comments on any popular YouTube video. People are absolutely ruthless. Fortunately, I think it's just plain funny because I have thick skin, and it actually gives me great ammunition to throw back at anyone else who does something worthy of ridicule. Well, I just wanted to take a few moments to share some awesome comments I have received over the years via the interwebs, and please feel free to share your thoughts if you like. I realize this is kind of a shameless plug of myself and a free testimonial from the people, but I didn't make anybody write the stuff ;p
There is a whole lot more, but this is getting old. Thank you all for reading my stuff, checking in from time to time, and making everything we do possible. I would love to do more for everybody, just ask! I will be putting out a very interesting product very soon, I want to know exactly what you want first, drop a comment and let me know what it is you're looking for.And remember, if you wanna be super awesome, check out our private Strength & Conditioning membership area for all the latest TSS info!
- Matt you are a beast and a freak. Kick butt in Poland brother! Much respect to you.
machinelandtv 3 days agothehobohitman 6 days ago
- Come On Matt...Post more Often... Your stuff is the best!! IMO..Sorry to the other underground channels.
bobingr 6 days ago
- Hey Matt I have been watching your videos for over a year now, I get most of my exercise knowledge from you, I seen tons of videos man and you got it down to a "T" congrats on the Strength Shop and best of luck to you in Warsaw.
thehobohitman 6 days ago
- Those 2 person farmer walks with the barbells is an awesome idea, I've never even seen that before. Great job on videos Matt, i've been watching for a long time now and enjoy them all. Keep 'em coming!
killyou45 5 days ago
- I reside in London, UK would be a pleasure visiting your gym and learning from you. Keep doing what you're doing.
JuNi3001 1 week ago
TriumphAthletics 1 week ago
- This guy is awesome. Efficient, cost effective and funny as crap.
wisdometernal 1 month ago
- Matt : Has this little Home Built Gym, And Always Think`n Outside of The Box. I love this channel.
bobingr 1 month ago
- Nice Matt, real men do yoga to Pantera!
woogar 1 month ago
- Nice!! Anyone that performs 20 rep squats like these has my respect (not like it's worth much) and deserves to be respected by others. I hear (and understand) that these are some of the hardest ever! One Oldtime strongman (can't remember his name) did such an intense 20 rep squat that his teeth even hurt.
mhrockstar 1 month ago
- You guys are freakin animals!
bigd430 7 months ago
Aras19862202 7 months ago
- whoaaa...that was un-human. great stuff man. Olympic Squats FTW !!
TheAmericanCreep 10 months ago
- A True Beast!!!!!
ostkuk1 10 months ago
- another day at the office for Matty!
ZEvenEsh 10 months ago
- is 4 wheels slang for 405?--YES
dgwear69 10 months ago
- Sweet mother of fuck, what did I just see? How the hell? What the hell? That was incredible. The fact that you can do that, and the fact that you can do that without injuring yourself... god damn.
dudeitsivan 5 months ago 7
- very very nice!
I like people with iron will - you got the iron will! Keep the great work up!!!
All the best from Germany !
PS: what is the music in the background called???
unclesmash 2 months ago
- Never seen anything like this. Freakin' nuts! Keep it up.
udt101 3 months ago
- @Deelnyc; Dude I'm at a Fluffy-comm gym, You can still mix it up and stay away from the 2dimensional stuff....you just gotta think outta the box a bit!! I love getting the weird looks from the juice heads as Im melting myself with some off the cuff mega set!!
ffgdsm 4 months ago
"of course this is a good way to get injured,"
Exactly. Thanks for agreeing with my original comment... I really hope you dont dislocate your shoulder cause I was really fit when it happend to me and at that time i thought i was invinsible too. One dislocation makes your shoulder ligaments 2x weaker and 2x weaker for each further dislocation. I was only saying in my ORIGINAL comment that its dangerous.
o0OMarijuanaO0o 5 months ago
- that's what i call savage training
TaeIeon 1 year ago
- Awesome!!! Look forward to meeting you and Zach tomorrow!
tonymaslan 1 year ago
- Good example of venting correctly. Some let there anger or problems get them to much. You Matt, just release it in what your doing giving your self more fuel for the fire! Matt 1 Barbell 0 on that bout!
Illmilgeronimo 1 year ago 2
- i wanna be like you when i grow up lol.
schleprock86 11 months ago
- Man, it's been a while since I've said this... "Never seen anything like that before!" Pretty cool to watch man. Impressive.
buildingbodies 11 months ago
- that's insane!
TaeIeon 1 year ago
- pah. nice plastic weights. and youre beer had a hole in it. pussy
GodDamnCanadians 1 week ago
- Weightlifting and beer...this might be the manliest thing I have ever seen...
MrOdsplut 11 months ago 22
- Dude you are my hero. if i was in america, fucking hell man, Id pay yout o train me everyday.
rabiddogblizzard1 1 week ago
- If your kid goes to youtube looking for role models, you have failed as a parent.
Matt, that was awesome.
333lemons 3 weeks ago 2
- @mwich40 Beast! That's totally my goal to build up to this kind of power!
mhrockstar 1 month ago
- I have something for your to-do-list:
Snatch a hot chic and then go for your beer while she is on top of you.
Anyway, this was fucking dope!
TylerDurden87 2 months ago
- @MerkabaStar I'm guessing you're a girl or lady? I think you should stop trying to insult your masters (males) and get back in the kitchen. Just sayin'...
mhrockstar 1 month ago
- Hahaha damn! Funniest thing I've seen in ages! Well done mate!
TechnoMadidi 4 months ago
- Every woman in that apartment complex sets her clock by his workouts. Great physique. :)
frazetta70 2 months ago 8
- thank you , just made mine , turned out even cheaper then I thought ! Thanks for the tips , appreciate it !
compasso 2 weeks ago
- How many pierogis do you wolf down after a workout like that?
evilunixuser1 1 month ago
- Subscribing your channel was the best decision I ever made on youtube. Probably gonna take my bike right after lunch and look for some place to do some similar things. ROCKS!
TylerDurden87 1 month ago 3
- I love this video. This is the stuff everyone use to do as kids, scrambling up a to claim king of the mountain. Picking up rocks to see who can throw it the furthest. Competing to see who can pick up the heaviest stuff. As Polarcupcheck said "good old fashioned fun" I wonder how many kids do stuff like that anymore. I'm sure there's some, but i fear technology has taken a toll on it.
chimera91977 1 week ago
- This is like, EASILY one of the best videos i've ever seen
and the best part, this shit actually looks EFFECTIVE, lol
FridgeNatious 1 month ago
- MAtt youre crazy!!
zonamarcial 1 month ago
- Looks good matt, your a beast.
machinelandtv 1 month ago
- be scary having a big guy chase you that fast up a hill
fedorgspsilvamma 1 month ago
- I made this shake as prescribed with all the ingredients including 90% lean ground beef and I even drank 2 servings back to back so I could squat 1000lbs instead of 500 but it didn't work and my lumbar exploded into the ceiling. Did I miss something? Should I replace the Almond Milk with Raw Goat Milk maybe??? Please advise.. Thank you
vinzorelli 2 months ago
- YOU ARE THE FUKIN MAN ! LOVING THE VIDS!
BILLASHLEY3081 2 months ago
- "it just keeps getting better" hahaha
haxmya 2 months ago
- I've seen you fist pump at the Claymont Community Center. CLUB 22 Bitch!
bigpapapeck 2 months ago
- Need more vids man
Deanfitz1 5 months ago
- I give it a 10, A F**king 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoshSonsiadekDC 6 months ago
- Dude, you are just crazy strong!
tazzpower 6 months ago
- awesome! reminds me of old school days when we would finish lifting then carry a couch out to the street from the gym and sit on the corner and pound beers.
BROZKNOWS 2 hours ago
- What a serioulsy awsome way to train. I do a lot of super and triple sets, but this shit is a different beast all together. Im definately gonna change things up and do this stuff.
grim0033 1 year ago
- totally amazing. jesus, neverseen anything like it
johnateen1 2 months ago
- This guy is the fucking king.
grim0033 1 year ago 8
- Quick question? Are you training to be Batman?
durbanzanrik 1 year ago 18
- I was outta breath just watchin that. Dude, you're a BEAST!
hkj73 2 weeks ago
- Hey. First of all, I want to tell You that yours video is my motivation. And i love train in this way. I from Poland and we dont have gym like Your's, pepole here don't have idea how better is your type of training than tradicional weight lifting. I was thinking how to start that kind of gym here, in Poland but it's to hard with no cash;) How do you plan yours workouts? How many series and repets do You make in strenght sesions? Sorry for my english;) And all the best from Poland!
sznurek86 1 month ago
- i wanna beast like you when i grow up.
- schleprock86 7 months ago
- u should be in the UFC
- lokokai200 8 months agoReply
- @lokokai200 mwich in the ufc?!?! he'd be illegal lol.
- schleprock86 7 months ago
- Respect! Man,. you really know how to move that weight through space. Gave me some great ideas to change up my own training
- evilgenius04 1 year agoReply
- Your insane Matt, great work, Ross has also had a huge impact to my training...keep up the good work!
- Marquito76r 1 year ago
- Dude you're on some alpha shit, subscribed. I'd join your gym if you were in my city!
ilovebeanpaste 1 year ago
- @mwich40 hello matt you have got some freaky routines there. I am shocked at the stuff you do, full respect mate, I wish I could do a quarter of it!!
- That is some fantastic training, respect.
roflex2 1 year ago
- You should go in strongman competition you'd ace it.
- Darkforcemage 1 year ago
- u sould be a navy seal
- poopmcscoopface 1 year ago
- you my friend are a manimal
MONSTROBK13 1 year ago
- Everything was great... except your creepy laugh.
shortys00100 1 year ago
- damn your workouts are incredible.....simply awesome
Frosty6677 1 year ago
- All around impressive. Strength, power, agility, balance. Great stuff man. Really great.
MBodyStrength 1 year ago
- you are so amazing man, strong, fast, explosive, powerful ! You are the proof that you can be huge and very efficient whatever you do.
You are my idol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thieulam 1 year ago
- amzing, the gym and you, 5 stars
MultiWarmachine 1 year ago
- that is fucking awesome, so jealous of your setup!
DrakeRangoon 1 year ago
- That gym gets better all the time. Overall, probably the best public accessible gym I have seen. Something about stuff made out of wood that makes you want to use it, too. At least that is me. It is a good touch to the gym; makes it look clean and natural. Can't deny the factor of motivation in training.
Polarcupcheck 1 year ago
- damn, that looks like an amazing gym
klaran 1 year ago
- I need to start training harder. This video is certainly the push that i needed. Awesome work Sir. Strength Shop all the way...
RAWFITUK 1 year ago
- f****ing awesome video bruddah!
ZEvenEsh 1 year ago
- that is some bad ass training man.. respect.. seems to be alot of guys doing the tire flip and strong man exercises in the last while.. cool set up,,
lordi 1 year ago
- Your training is crazy, I have a garage gym and i get new ideas from you all the time keep it up. If i did not live so far away (California) i would train there everyday.
duke382 1 year ago
- 5 STAR!! Matt why you dont do a DVD with all this workouts, and called TRAIN LIKE A BEAST!!!
zonamarcial 1 year ago
- Man this shit is so awesome and creative. You know millions of different excersises. You should write your own book!
DeFranco you better watch out. competition is on the way!
getinthecarbitch 1 year ago
- Matt you're living my dream bro. Keep it up man, along with You're right up there with athletes who inspire me. Greg Amundson, Zach Even Esh and you bro. Great job man.
MONSTROBK13 1 month ago
- 10/10 Matt amongst a lot of legendary athletes that I draw my inspiration and motivation from at times. When I go to KILL it at BJJ/grappling practice or weight training I watch and feed off your Vids to get ampd! If i lived closer or vice versa Id love to train with you! You're the Beast Master! keep up the monster training demos/vids!
Illmilgeronimo 1 year ago
- This guy is ridiculously strong but has an amazing place to workout. Wish i had a fuck off great warehouse full of strength toys.They make'm big outta poland
cranebeg 10 months ago
- You're sure some crazy dude, Matt.
Got a big fan down here in Brazil.
Thanks for all your vids!
costantin75 1 year ago
To say this is "inspiring", is putting it lightly. I've been in the process of opening up a place to inspire others for a few months now. A lot of people keep telling me that I can't do it on a fire fighter's schedule. They keep throwing road blocks in my way. Some are easier to get over than others. Every time I get the slightest feeling of doubt you, Coach Zach, Smitty and heap of other Giants will post inspirational fuel to keep me going. Thank you for keeping that fire burning.
firetrainer33 1 year ago
- Matt I've been checking your OUTSTANDING vids for the past 3-4months, & you really do have a GREAT approach on strength lifts, I played in the cfl&nfl for 8 years & was fortunate to have a great strength coach in John Gamble & got tips from Clyde Emrich (1st nfl stgth coach w/Bears). There are not enough coaches out there that r havin their kids do Oly. lifts, & r coming close to doing any funtional movements like your Combos,your not only inspirational but have a tremendous gift& sharing it!
Klingbeil99 1 year ago
- Great videos Matt! I know that you have definately inspired me just from watching your videos. You definately give 110% and then some. I look forward to seeing more of your videos. Best of luck to you.
barkdiamond 1 year ago
- Matt is the real deal...I have training with him since August, I wish I would have met him years ago!! Thanks to him I have become stronger than I have ever been. Thanks Matt!!
hedvalec 1 year ago
- now that's real training
TaeIeon 11 months ago
- Matt... You're a BAMF MONSTER!!! xoxo
jrenee20 1 year ago
- This video is by far one of my favorites. Your hard work is paying off. Let me know when you need a diesel chic in there that can keep up with the boys. Afterall, I learned from the best! :)
01fitgirl 1 year ago
great video brother !!! i just finished going through zach's course down in florida with elliott hulse. my gym is not much bigger than yours 1200 sq.ft but it is the quality of work not the size of your place. hopefully we can meet up one day ?
housestrengthcamp 1 year ago
- this video got me pumped to the max, such an amazing inspiration. one of the greatest videos on youtube!!
SuperiorAwesomeness 1 year ago
- This is spectacular work! Keep kicking some serious azz... This is what Nike's ads keep saying. NO EXCUSES!!! Just Do It...
HandsomeHybrid 1 year ago