Guest post from Joe Meglio
(1.) all numbers from Joe
(*) all asterisks are edits from MattOriginal article Click Here
Ask yourself this question right now…Why lift like a man? For me I know it started when I got to college. I was sick and tired of lifting like a little girl in high school and not getting any results. Being weak and out of shape was no longer acceptable.
I decided to educate myself and start changing the way I trained.I now live by these 30 rules listed below…
1. Pick up heavy shit
* heavy loading ensures you are using major muscles in the legs and back with compound movements like deadlifts and squats which increases testosterone, builds muscle, and gets you jacked2. Start squatting heavy* increase your hip mobility for better range of motion and super speed, with tree trunk thighs
3. Stop worrying about your “6 pack”
* when you focus on quality nutrition and superior performance, your 6 pack will take care of itself4. Stop making excuses* everyday millions of people have it worse off than you, you live like a damn rock star compared to the worlds majority and you don't even realize it, stop feeling sorry for yourself and start getting shit done. If you got out of bed today, then there is no reason you can't go be awesome
5.Carry heavy shit
* loaded conditioning is one of the best ways to pack on real muscle and build stamina that resembles a human Clydesdale6. Press heavy weight* pressing heavy shit over your head is one of the most badass things you can do, bench pressing, dips and pushup variations are the foundations to building boulder shoulders and a chest and gut carved from granite
7. Crank pull-ups everyday like its your job
* it is your job, get to work, few things compare to the functionality or create a stronger and healthier torso than pull ups, any and all variations
8. Don’t do cable crossovers…Shit is gay
* Joe says "Shit is gay", I could do it as a good stretch, but never do it as a primary exercise
9. Don’t do curls in the power rack. Leave the rack for the big boys
* do your curls at home when no one else is watching, squat in the rack
10. Stop eating like a little girl
* every girl I ever dated ate goo, don't eat goo, eat meat and vegetables, do it like a man
11. Eat powerful foods
* the most powerful foods are quality sources of protein, antioxidant rich berries, nutritional dense vegetables and high quality fats like nuts, seeds and avocados, learn more about it..
12. Train at least 3 days a week
* you can't expect too much change with half assed sporadic effort, try to get some sort of training in every day that you brush your teeth, obviously the intensity will vary
13. Add more weight to the bar
* progressive overload is the best way to make positive changes
14. “Get comfortable being uncomfortable”-Zach Even-Esh
* life ain't all sunshine and rainbows, kid, if all you ever do is what comes easy to you, nothing will ever be worth talking about and no one will want to hear your story or care about your legacy, being uncomfortable forces adaptation to new stresses, that's what counts
15. Train your back like a beast
* your back is what keeps you healthy and powerful, not to mention those muscles are larger than the muscles in your front, so if you are looking to get jacked and athletic, train your back hard
16. Stop looking in the mirror
* vanity gets to all of us, but stop pretending you're checking form, and focus on what counts, intensity
17. Don’t worry about “beach season”
* man-season never ends, if you only want to look good for 3 months while you're playing cornhole on the beach with a Bud Light in your hand, thats cool, but this Man Shit ain't for you, son
18. Don’t be afraid to train alone
* the majority of my training is done alone because I don't have the time or energy to hold every body elses hand or wait for pathetic training partners making excuses. If you have a solid and reliable crew, thats an awesome thing that will ensure major positive changes, but reliable people just aren't as common as we would like them to be, rely only on yourself to make real change
19. If you're injured get help
* failing to ask for advice when you need it is like begging for further injuries, don't be too big to ask for necessary help from qualified people
20. Find a way to train around injuries. No excuses
* unless you're in a full body cast laid up in bed, there is something you can do, whether it be static holds, grip work, rehab, eyelid extensions, etc, get it done
21. Hire someone to do your programming
* the best athletes in the world all have coaches forcing them to do the things they need to do to get better, don't be above outside programming and coaching, I do it, so should you. Like they say, "“A man who tries to be his own coach has a fool for a athlete."
22. Do not wear wife beaters to the gym…trust me you look like a tool
* save that shit for when you're taking pictures of yourself and sending them to your girlfriend
>>>>>> save it for girlfriend sexy time>>>>>>
23. Stop bragging about how strong you think you are
* seriously, no one cares about your numbers, and besides, there is always someone stronger than you to knock you off your pedestal. Be humble and work hard
24. Learn from others who are stronger then you
* never be the big fish in a small pond, while it will fuel your ego temporarily, it's a surefire way guarantee mediocrity. Surround yourself with people who are more successful than you and stronger than you
25. Lift with others who are stronger then you
26. Admit you do not know everything
* there is no need to try something new everyday, but after a few months of hard work it is time to change things up, take the time and invest in continuing education and set yourself up for success for years to come
27. Do not skip workouts
* everything is contagious, from smiles to yawns. If you're happy and you smile at someone, they will likely smile back at you regardless of how they feel. Momentum is contagious as well, its hard to stop a boulder that is in motion. But if you stop it is a bitch to get that sucker going. When you skip workouts you find it more and more acceptable to do so, and thats not good. Yo need consistency to be the man you want to be. As Dan John says, "If it's important, do it everyday."
28. Have a gut check workout every now and then
* not every workout should be a PR day, nor should you be lying on the ground in piss, sweat and vomiting agony. But occasionally you need to see what you're made of. Are you built like a bridge or soft as a wet noodle?
29. Sprint and jump often
* nothing will generate more power and peak muscle contractions like jumping and sprinting. And they are simple enough that anyone who is not a rank novice can do fairly safely and get great results.
30. When in doubt, don’t be a p***y
* at any given moment in time, right now for example, pretend there was a camera on you and the entire world is watching. You are the half time show for the Super Bowl. You are gonna carry the torch out to open the Olympic Games. Everyone you have ever known and loved is watching you. Who are you going to be? Are you going to be someone that inspires and motivates? Or are you going to be the guy that causes everyone to change the channel? Don't be a let down. Be inspiring and take charge right now. There is no tomorrow. Start right now and get moving, even if it isn't the perfect direction, it is easier to turn than it is to get up and take your first step. Trust me, once you're moving you'll be glad you started, and you'll be the inspiration to make change in all the people around you, including yourself.
What drives YOU? Why do YOU want to lift like a man? Drop a comment and let us know
Click the banner to check out Lift Like A Man
Megz has a special offer good only until Friday night, so take action now and get your special bonuses. When you invest in Lift Like a Man using the link above on the banner, send me a copy of your receipt and I will send you my special bonus, "Mobility for Meatheads!" Its a 44 minute follow along video on gaining mobility to improve your performance and feel awesome right now. You will have it forever and can use it anytime, there is no special equipment used, only your body, so it is accessible to everyone! Good til Friday only, get on it now...
The Lift Like A Man program is almost identical in nature to the way I was training a few years ago when the photo to the left was taken. I ate like a man, and trained like a man, and the way my body looked showed. I recommend the program, and guarantee its a solid way to go, get on it before Friday night at midnight for your special bonuses!
Matt & Joe
I recently had the opportunity to catch up with Underground Strength Coach, Joe Meglio, head trainer at the world famous Underground Strength Gym in scenic Edison, New Jersey. Like myself, Joe has transformed the way he is training himself and his clients over the years, and the results speak for themselves. Joe has countless stories of taking young skinny athletes to brawny, competition dominating studs! He also has proof of the strength building potential his training has with evidence of himself pulling 600 from the ground at his first powerlifting meet not too long ago. He was also voted the #1 rising star in the fitness business by his peers and only seems to be getting hungrier by the day.
Check out the interview below and see what the Underground Strength Coach has to say.
I had the opportunity the check out the program, I read through it thoroughly, and it gets my approval. If you already read my information, then I don't have to sell you anything, you already get it. This is something that I recommend and stand by. If you have any question, Joe and I are happy to help out. Thanks, guys. You can check out the program by clicking the banner below.
Joe has put together this tried and true system for you to take advantage of and take the guesswork out of your training and follow a system that guarantees results. This is a limited time offer and will be available until this Friday, June 29th at midnight. Its a total bargain that you will benefit from big time. The 3 day sale is one, get on it now and don't waste and more training days doing ineffective workouts.
The best thing about training with another coach's system is that you are guaranteed to get out of your comfort zone and hit the things that you have intentionally or unintentionally avoided in your own training. We like training the things we are good at, so we skimp on the shit that we hate. If you are true to your training, you know that being balanced is paramount to a safe, healthy and high performance body. Take advantage now, follow the system, and reap the rewards with Lift Like a Man! Click the Banner NOW! In addition to the bonuses you get from Joe, when you get LLM using this link below, just send me a copy of your receipt to
and you will receive another badass special bonus from me. I promise you it will be worth at least 2 diamond and ruby encrusted porterhouse steaks with a side of bacon wrapped nipple rings. Get after it, guys!
During my recent trip to Copenhagen, I met some amazing people, and got to learn a little about the people behind the scenes at the largest CrossFit affiliate on the planet at CrossFit Copenhagen. These guys are building an army of athletes and a fitness community that is unparalleled anywhere that I have ever been. If you own or train in a warehouse or CrossFit type of "small box" facility, outside of the major chain globo gyms, this interview "Tour with Thor", head trainer at CF Copenhagen, will certainly peak your interest.
These guys are growing like wild fire, they have about 70 trainers and a staff of almost 90 people. Their vision is all about creating a happier and healthier community, and it shows with the level of commitment from their employees and extended family. Check it out.
I had the pleasure of staying with these guys for 5 days and learned a ton about what they're doing differently from a lot of other people. We traveled an hour to Sweden to sleep and back to Copenhagen in the morning to train. A harmonious blend of city and country lifestyle. The perfect Yin and Yang in my opinion. Its easy to see why they're so successful when you are there. This short video doesn't tell the whole story, but plants a seed.
The front yard at the Swedish countryside cottage.
Mid day walking in the middle of Copenhagen.
Success leaves clues. Spending time and surrounding yourself with like minded people who are more successful than you is the best way to create the type of success you want for yourself. This was one of the most intriguing places I have been in a very long time. I am excited to see the future growth of this family, and I am excited to see how I can use their tips for success in my own life. Thanks guys. Talk soon.
Here is a little recap of my trip to Denmark where I held my most recent seminar at CrossFit Copenhagen, the CrossFit gym with more members than any other CF in the world. This was truly an amazing experience, with cool people coming from all over northern Europe to come play with us. We did 2 workshops over the weekend and fun was had by all. Somebody might have even learned something along the way...
My trip got off to a rocky start as my flight leaving Fort Lauderdale was delayed and I missed my connection at JFK in NY. But no worries, I got some more reading in and made it to CPH a few hours late safe and sound. I was greeted by my new friend, Klaus Vesti, one of the owners of CF Copenhagen, at the airport and we proceeded to check out his gyms that he has scattered all over the city, he and his partners have 6 boxes by the way. The below photos are the first box we stopped at, it was cool and only half way finished, a second half is in renovation with turf going down on the floor.
There is something about having a 60kg kettlebell with your name on it that is kind of badass. This thing is a monster, and they have a few of them. One guy was snatching it while he was brushing his teeth, the crazy Dane! ;P
So after checking out some of the boxes, we made our way back to The Church Of Pain! This is their first "box" is is actually an old church and theater that they renovated to suit their needs. This is where I would hold the first seminar. It had four different gyms inside this one location, so they could train several different classes simultaneously. They did not always run the same WOD, they had different themes to choose from, so if you wanted strength, mobility, or conditioning, you had many options. All of their clients have the option to choose which location they can train as well. So you aren't stuck at the same place all the time.
Business was definitely getting done as hard training was the theme of the day. Hundreds of athletes walk through this door daily. This location is not far from the centrum and is situated in an interesting part of town they affectionately call, "Little Mogadishu". There is a dense population of somalians in the area and they seem to have grown fond of the CrossFitters running their streets to chase fitness. It wasn't always so pleasant, though, as there may have been a slight altercation or two early on when the business was building. Now its just another day in the hood as hundreds of white Danes run like Vampire Slayers through Somalia. It was a long flight and a long day, time for sleep before the big day tomorrow.
Just before "Go-Time", this is where its going down.
Early on in the seminar we performed some agitation drills to enhance everyones kinesthetic awareness. It works, big time.
When performing bodyweight drills, a little tough love ensures you are doing things right.
Mastering the basics will always make it much easier to advance your skills in the long run.
After a few hours of bodyweight training, everybody was itching to throw some weights around. Everybody was moving really nicely after all the mobility drills we did.
Daniel Hahn from Germany looking smooth in his overhead position.
Rawhawk was an explosive athlete, wish I had used a better camera than my iPhone.
After many hours training through warm ups, mobility, general and specific drills regarding different training modalities, intense gymnastic exercises and classic weightlifting, we had some fun with dumbbells and kettlebells and a few other fun toys.
| || |
Mary Cate getting after it with the single Db and Daniel killing the double clean and press down below.
A little video highlight from day 1
And on with Day 2. A new group of highly talented athletes came today to a different location, and learned some similar information, and some new. This day consisted of all trainers from CrossFit Copenhagen, while day one was members and trainers from all over. We had the opportunity to discuss programming in more detail and talk about many other things they had on their minds. All in all, both days had amazing people and hard workers that made me very proud.
Never underestimate the importance of a solid foundation.
From here we moved on to some pretty demanding exercises, but we will save that for when you come visit our next workshop.
| || |
Sleds and bands for trunk activation and stabilization.
| || |
A little heavy stretching at the end of a hard day never hurt anyone.
Day 2 footage
Feedback from the members
After the workshop I was able to get a little rest and relaxation in the Swedish countryside and then have some fun in the city of Copenhagen before heading home.
| || || |
Thank you, Copenhagen, see you again.
When an athlete trains for a competition, his mind must be put into triaining if he expects any chance of winning. It is only by continued, strenuous effort, repeated again and again, day after day, week after week, and month after month, that the ability can be acquired to focus the mind on one subject, however strenuous, to the exclusion of everything else. The process of obtaining this self- mastery, this complete command of one's mental powers, is a gradual one. It's length will vary depending on the mental psychology of each person, but acquiring this mastery is worth infinitely more than the utmost labor and anguish it ever cost.
- Professor Mathews
Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not: it is the first lesson which ought to be learned, and, however early a man's training begins, it is usually the last lesson he learns thoroughly.
- Professor Huxley
Why does it take some people three times longer to get their work done than others? Well, some men do things three times over. They do them once in anticipation, once in actuality, and once more in rumination. Your goal should be to do them once, do it in actuality, and do it right the first time. That doesn't mean you should rush through sloppily, it means you should take aggressive action, make necessary corrections and move on with your productivity. Don't dwell on perfection, but focus on progress.
Pressfield said many men have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands resistance.
This goes for all the people that had great intentions to start something amazing in their lives. That might be a new exercise regimen, so they get a new membership to the gym, but never make more than a single trip or two to make the magic happen. Maybe they wanted to start a healthier diet, but never could stop stuffing their face full of sugary goodies. Late at night they may have had a revelation to do something amazing with their life, but in the morning they never had the guts to take the first step towards their remarkable goals. It was just too hard to take the effort to make real change.
Are you a weightlifter who doesn't lift? Are you a trainer who doesn't train? Are you a sexy beast who has a few extra rolls wrapped around your gut? What is the resistance that is preventing you from taking action to get what you want and deserve? Resistance is toxic. It needs to be removed from your life like a burglar from your home in the middle of the night. When you are sleeping and you hear the floor boards creaking from that robber trying to steal your hard earned energy in the middle of the night, you need to grab your pistol and shoot that bastard in the face. It needs to be stopped immediately. Momentum is strong, and when you take action, regardless of what direction, it is contagious, great things happen. However, when you are always waiting for the right time, and no action takes place, that non-movement and non-action is contagious as well. Nothing is harder than pushing a stagnant boulder over a speed bump. But if you get that fucker rolling with a little speed, you'll jump right over that resistance like a 10 year old on a big wheel. So get rolling and do not let resistance gain the momentum. If your resistance gains the momentum, it will kick your ass from coast to coast while your productivity sits stagnate for years.
Start right now, begin that new experiment you wanted to do, launch that new product, get that website rolling, take the first step on your exercise regimen, throw the cigarettes out, make the better decision with your food and nutrition, throw out all the garbage and don't allow it to be an option, increase your education like you said you were going to do years ago.
I don't know what your resistance is, but we all have it, it is a battle that we need to fight every day. And it has no conscience, it will fuck you up and leave you hopelessly wondering around like a vagabond without a penny. Stop it before it attacks, slap that bitch in the face. It's not even personal, its resistances job to keep you unproductive. It's your job to kick its fucking ass and do something great. Its your responsibility to do something amazing in this world so more people can benefit from your greatness. Everyone experiences setbacks, You need to be the one to break through the walls and push forward when others are sitting idle.
There is no more procrastination. Now is the time to do what needs to be done. There is no tomorrow. Nothing will make you more successful than immediate action. Take it now and get moving in the direction of your dreams. Tonight is the final night of our 50% OFF SALE at THE CONSUMMATE ATHLETE.
If you have ever wanted to learn more about Olympic lifting, Gymnastic strength Training, Powerlifting, CrossFit, you want to enhance your athleticism, or just get more jacked and look more awesome, this is the place for you.
Stop resisting and take action now. Its only $50 for an entire year and there is already over a year of incredible content featuring programs, articles, videos, tutorials, interviews and more form myself and many other coaches that can not be found anywhere else on the net.
One of the best features of joining The Consummate Athlete
now is the fact that you will be part of our family. We already have tons of information to help you reach your goals, plus another year for only 50 bones, but you get all of your questions answered by experts and professionals in the strength and fitness field. You have questions, we have answers. We have support and solutions to your problems.
Give us a shot, I guarantee you that you will never invest $50 more wisely into your health and strength and fitness than you will by joining us for the next year.
If you have any questions, please ask soon, this sale ends tonight, Sunday, June 10th, at midnight.
Thanks for hanging with us, see you on the other side. Fight your resistance and increase your productivity now. Click here to join The Consummate Athlete at your special limited time discounted rate right now.
If you have issues with not having enough hours in the day, you're always running late, things are always getting behind, etc. you might need to figure out a way to leverage your time to get more shit done. One of the beautiful things about the internet is the fact that you can reach a lot of people at the same time, not just one on one interaction. This is great for business and, if you're smart about it, can help you build relationships and ultimately help many more people than you ever thought possible. And that's what it's all about: using your unique gifts to help as many people as possible.
Maybe you want to lose fat, gain muscle, build a better squat, fix a shoulder injury, or pass your next test and get that new job. It doesn't matter exactly what the case is, we are limited with time, and the better we can leverage our limited time and resources, the more productive and successful we will be. Here's a video I made, showing a sample of how and what I do to get more done with the allotted time I have on any given day.
As you can see in the pic to the left, sometimes you might have to mix business and pleasure. I recently had the opportunity shared a snack with Mandler and The Incredible Hulse, and you better believe LOTS of mind boggling, incredible shit is about to go down!
We are holding a sale on The Consummate Athlete membership site until Sunday June 10, at midnight. 50% OFF UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT!
If you have ever been interested in getting stronger, more athletic, losing fat, gaining mobility, or getting more fit in general, now is the time to act and take advantage of our limited time offer of 50% off membership to our community. Basically, anything you want help with, we help you and give you the answers you need to be successful with how to live a stronger life.
A recent question was asked on facebook about joining the site:
Hanif: "Dude, could you post a little more content to what your membership covers for the year. Viewed the vid so I'm intrigued to what your inner circle membership is about. Thanks."
Matt: "It's about showing people how to get stronger and more athletic. I make videos, write articles, answer questions, write programs, help, guide and lead. All for only $50 a year. Or the price of a cheap dinner date, you get access to my brain for a very long time. My medulla oblongata, gray matter, and frontal lobe. Get after it. I guarantee it's the best $50 investment you'll ever make on fitness knowledge. Have you ever bought a book and read it, and when you opened it up again, it was bigger and better, with more information, videos and pictures, and when you asked it questions, it answered you? That's what it is. Except better. And it'll make your dick grow bigger."
So there you have it, that's what you get. Any questions about membership, please ask now, as the sale ends tomorrow night. I promise you I will deliver many times more than you ever bargained for. Join The Consummate Athlete now
, and get more awesome today!
See what people are saying:Will Jefferies Wednesday I
've posted before on my respect for Matt Wichlinski
's coaching/perspective and website The Strength Shop. Now he posts this. It's another great chance for me to remind you guys to look him up, follow on Youtube, Friend on Facebook, the deal he offers in this post is GREAT! Pull the trigger kids!
- Robert Esposito Do it people you won't be sorry!17 hours ago via mobile
- Alex Teague Registered tonight. Can't wait to get into it16 hours ago
- David Pavkovich I am a member of The Consummate Athlete, and I can say the money is well spent. There is a plethora of knowledge available 24-7. Worth much more than what it's being sold for!10 hours ago
- Dave Hall I second (third?) the above comments. Matt's content is DOPE. There is so much to learn here, it's a very wise investment and at half price? That's a steal.
I wanna bigger d*ck
Matt, it was really an honor to see you in person and in action and I mean it.You know, when I saw you I thought to myself that this guy uses his body very very efficiently. You look like you don't have a pound of body weight that are not needed, and I am going to strive to become like that. So my number one goal and what I would like to learn from you the most is, how to properly progress in training to really efficiently utilize the mind and body that a person has. I guess a more specific goal of mine would be, how to start by standing upside down without wall and advancing to doing a few push ups from that position. I just cannot push my head off the ground with my hand and stand straight upside down at this point. Whether you write an article, video, or audio, etc, I'm going to study my ass off with it and I know your education helps so many people. Thank you so much Matt. Man, I loved that video where you lift barbell over head with one hand and casually proceeds to enjoy a drink. Pure awesomeness!
I CAN DO THAT! HAHA
The list goes on, get on the inside, now!Will Jefferies10 minutes ago
- I just paid for my year...have you paid for yours? The sale ends tomorrow night. Matt Wichlinski is legit so I'd jump on this and save yourself some paper.
All the programmed training and hard work we do in the gym comes down to one reality: how well do you perform? We all should train for a reason, whether it to look better, feel better, or perform better. But something that should never be taken for granted, is having the ability to get outside and have some fun. Check the video to see what this session was all about. Sometimes you gotta get away from the barbell, you gotta step away from the weight, and you gotta get outside and feel life right up in your face. Its important to be strong in the gym, but it means nothing if you don't live a strong lifestyle with integrity, courage, leadership and genius. When people ask me about working out, I talk about how to live a strong life, not about how to bench press.
In light of my recent adventures to Arizona and New Jersey, I have been highly inspired by the many amazing people I have met, listened to, learned from and trained with. A week ago I had the opportunity to get out to beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona, where I trained at Coach Sommers' awesome facility for his intense Gymnastic Bodies seminar where I trained with many like minded, hard working athletes. The day after my return from Arizona, I hopped on a plane for scenic Edison, New Jersey, the land of Kings and Queens, for the first ever Underground Strength Conference.
I have been inspired for most of my life by the high level of athleticism displayed by top level gymnasts. Bodyweight training has been a staple in my training career since the beginning. With my desire for always wanting to learn more, I found Coach Sommers and familiarized myself with his system. Over the years I have gotten better, but the only way to reach your potential is to go to the source. So I made it mandatory to go to the coach and pay my dues to learn. Man, it was worth every penny. I am so excited to implement my new programming ideas and baseline exercises into my workout regimen and with my training clients. The photo to the right was taken right in front of me, and while I can not do a manna, I now know the necessary steps to take to gain the ability. From levers, to planches, to climbing, to handstand pressing, the information was thorough and I am excited and training hard.
After three days of tumbling and flipping, it was off to Jersey to meet some badasses in the strength and fitness business. Words do no justice when I speak of the intensity of The Ultimate Warrior, the strength of Elliott Hulse, the charisma of Zach Even-Esh, the passion of Jason C. Brown, the pure happiness of Quatro Deuce, the transparent joy and openness of Brendan Gilliam and Allison Bishop, the inspiration of Ricky Daman, the education of Joe Meglia, the knowledge of Dax Moy, and the motivation of everybody involved to make this truly a time I will never forget. I met so many new and amazing people like Mandler, Vito, Diana, Andrea, the evil genius, and dozens more, and got to see old friends like Uncle MIke, Smitty, Uncle Pauly, Chris Dillon and my college buddies Bret, Kimmie, Dom and Joe after the event.
After meeting so many awesome people, and learning so much new training and information, I have been inspired to GIVE MORE AND DO MORE
than I have ever done before. I will be uploading more videos to the site, and putting much more fresh content for you to benefit. From Olympic Lifting, to Gymnastic Training, to Kettlebell Lifting, to mobility and beyond, its all here. More tutorials, more articles, more videos, more everything. For you to get all access to all the new information, you have an amazing offer presented to you if you take action by the end of this week. I am offering ONE FULL YEAR of The Consummate Athlete membership site for a one time fee of only $50! For about $4 a month you get your questions answered, online coaching, videos, tutorials, exercise descriptions, programs, and articles from myself and more. Check out the LINK HERE
and do not let this short term opportunity pass you by! Most importantly, it is my goal to do what is necessary to help you achieve your training goals and be the strongest and best athlete possible. If I don't know how to do it, I know who does. I accept all requests and challenges to get you the information you need. Join now, I'll hook you up.